Directors: Peter Kagstrom & Cassie March
Audition dates: 8/21/17 5:00pm or 8/22/17 7:00pm
Fall/Winter Session: 8/21/17-1/20/18
Fall/Winter Session Fee: $175
- Fall/Winter Session Fee: $175
- Auditions are open to Jr High and High School students
- Those auditioning may do so either on Monday 8/21 at 5pm or Tuesday 8/22 at 7pm.
- Please bring completed audition form, release form & conflict schedule.
- Please bring a head shot or color photo and a resume or list prior acting/vocal experience and training on audition paperwork.
- Please bring sheet music double sided and hole punched in a binder and marked for a 16-32 bar cut of music. Be sure that sheet music has piano accompaniment and not just vocal line. An accompanist will be provided for you. Alternatively, you may also bring recorded accompaniment.
- Please bring dance shoes/clothing for dance portion of auditions.
- Come prepared to list all conflicts you have during the first portion of the production period of August 21 - December 2. Conflicts for December 3 - January 20th will be collected in September.
- Please see information above for more details.
- Questions? Email us at info@RocklinTheatre.org