Directors: Peter Kagstrom & Cassie March
Audition date: 8/15 5:30pm
Summer/Fall Session: August 15 - November 17
Summer/Fall Session Fee: $175
- Fall/Winter Session Fee: $175
- Auditions are open to all ages 13-19yrs old.
- Those auditioning may do so on August 15th at 5:30pm.
- Please bring completed audition form & release form.
- Please bring sheet music double sided and hole punched in a binder and marked for a 16-32 bar cut of music. Be sure that sheet music has piano accompaniment and not just vocal line. An accompanist will be provided for you. Alternatively, you may also bring recorded accompaniment.
- Please bring dance shoes/clothing for dance portion of auditions.
- Rehearsals will be Tue/Thu, 1-2 evenings per week. Minimum conflicts will be permissible for rehearsals. Group members should have no conflicts during tech week/performance. Tech week is Sun 11/11-Thu 11/15 with performances on 11/16 & 11/17.
- Please see information above for more details.
- Questions? Email us at info@RocklinTheatre.org